• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webspace is suspended every day

Peto222

New Pleskian
Hi,

after upgrade to the latest Plesk Panel version 11.0.9 is my webspace every day at certain time suspended. After restart of the webspace with /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --webspace-on everything is working fine... up to next day. Overuse of disk space and traffic is allowed for the webspace. Disk and Traffic usage is under 10%.

Can somebody help me?

What is the expiry date of the package?

Having an expiry date in the past would cause a subscription to become suspended every day.

The way that Plesk 11 handles subscription expiry dates has changed since version 10.

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

your right, the expiration date of the webspace is the Nov 18. But how can I change it? I can't found any option for this.

To change the expiry date, you need to go to the Subsciption Page > then click on Customize button. Right at the bottom is the subscription expiry date option. However, changing this date will lock the subscription from synchronising with any service plans that are attached to it. If you use the unlock and sync option, the subscription will revert to the original expiry date.

Plesk 11 subscriptions now syncronise the expiry date when using Sync & Lock.

Please see the below thread:
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=261453

Dave

Hi,

thanks for the reply. Maybe i'm blind but on the webspaces tab is no customize button. I see only names of the webspaces, i can select it and i can make a backup and remove it, but there is no other option (and yes i'm logged in as root with full permissions).

Are you using Plesk in Power User view rather than Service Provider View?

I can't remember exactly where it is as I don't use that interface.

Have a good look around. There will be an option for customizing the subscription somewhere.

Hopefully there will be someone along soon who can tell you exactly where it is!

Solution

Solved!

a hard piece of work to find the value in PSA, finally i changed the expiration date directly in the PSA database, table Limits where limit_name='expiration' and id=limits_id from table Domains. It's a unix timestamp, NULL value means "no expiration".

And for access to the PSA database just follow Tab Server -> Database Hosting Preferences -> Click OK -> Select Local MySQL Server -> Tab Databases -> Webadmin -> on the left side select the PSA database.

Thank you for help.

Last edited:
Back