• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question webstat log file not rotating

Dave W

Regular Pleskian
Hi all,
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.26 on CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003.
access_ssl_log.webstat doesnt seem to rotate, currently sitting over 8GB.
Am currently waiting for /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics —calculate-one domain.tld to finish and see what happens then, but I shouldn't have to run via CLI?
The domain is set to use AWStats.
Regards
Dave_W

Hi Igor,

Yeah, I was doing something similar but every time I cleared the lines containing \x15\x03\ (and confirm they have been removed) and re-run the command /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics —calculate-one domain.tld, they seem to re-appear and the the command errors out.

I will try again but this time I will use the command in the kb, whats the difference in these stats commands?
Thanks
Dave

Command /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics counts statistics, /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/web_statistic_executor launches awstats and a webalizer. It is possible that the first launches the second, but I'm not sure.

Back