• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Web Statistics SSL/TLS File not found.

Manfred Beck

Basic Pleskian
I am running Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.41 Update #1, last updated on Feb 9 on CentOS 8.5

All domains set up years ago without certificate now (with certificate) have no more web statistics accessible.
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name example.net
gives me: Warning: Current locale is unusable. Using 'C' instead.

In Hosting Settings AWStats is switched on as well as Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS. CGI switched on, PHP 7.4.28.

All domains orginally set up with certificate work well, so I wonder where I can find the settings to make AWStats generate stats on https://xxxxxxx/plesk-stat/webstat-ssl/.

Switching off AWStats and turning it on again gives same results...

Warning: Current locale is unusable. Using 'C' instead.
This suggests that the system locale isn't correctly set or missing. I am not sure if thats the cause of your issue, but is worth solving first. Try running # export LC_ALL="en_US.UTF-8" to set the locale to the required en_US.UTF-8.

Also, if you are still running Centos 8 consider converting your server to AlmaLinux 8. As Centos 8 is EOL and is no longer a supported OS by Plesk. More info and instructions can be found at: GitHub - AlmaLinux/almalinux-deploy: EL to AlmaLinux migration tool.

Back