• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Weird migration manager trouble

E

erik0

I've got this new install of 7.5.4 working, and need to migrate 13 domains from another machine running 7.5.2.

The migration worked flawlessly as far as copying the files to this machine. No errors in the log.

Now, when I go to use the migration manager to import the sites, I get the blank screen. Following directions from a forum post, if I clear the PMM database, I can get to the migration manager screen.

Then, I can get all the way to the final page- hit the import button- and I'm back to the blank frame in the CP page.. Clearing the database at this point kicks me back to the initial migration manager screen.

Any suggestions on how to either make migration manager work, or to just migrate the sites manually, would be more than welcome. This is extremely frustrating.

I would recommend migrating from 7.5.4 to 7.5.4. Can you not upgrade the other machine?

Back