• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question What are some good WordPress themes for mobiles?

i am totally new in online field so expert please help me and answer my question. Thanks
There are countless themes optimized for mobiles so it's hard to point out some of them. You can go to themeforest repository ( 2022's Best Selling WordPress Themes )and select among the best selling ones, they are all optimized for mobile experience.

If you are only starting I recommend you learn Elementor, it's good for beginners and you have a LOT of the free videos on youtube. With Elementor Pro you can build your own "theme" very easily, and in the process you can test it for mobile experience very very easily. In fact you can add your own mobile break points next to default ones. Elementor will work on the top of their own "Hello theme" but like I said you can do pretty much anything with it.

Your question is really extremely relative and I suggest you start by profiling yourself and then realizing what will work best for you.

If you mean with mobile , something super fast with the least overhead and have some coding skills there is not much better than generatepress

Back