1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

What is table aspc ?

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by clementp, Jan 14, 2011.

1. clementp

clementp Guest

Hi everybody,

I've upgraded recently my Plesk 9.X to Plesk 10.X and after checking my tables some days later, I noticed there were 4 new tables in my mysql database which I never created :
    aspc, aspc_mutex, sk, ss
    And there are also users created to access those tables.

My question is : What are those tables for ? I searched on Google but didn't find any clues.
    Can those tables be deleted safely or are they used for anything important on the server ?

Thanks in advance !

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    It is Parallels Customer and Business Manager related tables.

3. clementp

clementp Guest

So those tables are safe ? I don't need to delete them ?

Because it was a bit surprising to see new tables I never created. I thought it might be some hackers or something like that lol :p

4. IgorG

24%
    There are some other new tables. smb_* for example. I think that there is nothing surprising that in new versions of a product together with new features there are new corresponding tables in a database.

5. clementp

clementp Guest

I don't see any others tables besides those four and psa/mysql. Then it should be ok.

Thanks for your help !

6. IgorG

24%
    Do you mean tables in psa database or new databases?