• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question What is the best domain and hosting provider?

infozla

New Pleskian
I want to start my blogging career but don't know which domain and hosting provider is best for a beginner. Is there any experienced person who can help me to solve my problem?

Regards >> Emma Joseph

I have been following the growth of many successful blogs, including Copyblogger, which has been in business for over 7 years. I have found that Devrims is the best choice for hosting. The main reason is that Devrims is reliable. Also, it provides you with an easy to use interface. The other great thing is that Devrims provides you with a variety of different quality hosting plans. This gives you a good choice for hosting to meet your needs.

Well, there are lots of domain and hosting providers available there. If I talk about my personal experiences with the best hosting providers, I will recommend that you choose any one in between Wordpress, Bluehost, and HostGator. I have hosted my website on all platforms, and in my opinion and personal experience, all are the best.
Thanks

Back