1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

What is the default

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by tigerlady, Aug 7, 2004.

1. tigerlady

tigerlady Guest

Just installed Plesk for windows and it opens up fine in a browser but when I go to log in I don't know what the default username and password is. Does anyone know? I have tried looking at documentations and such but cannot find the default login.

2. xerex

xerex Guest

Username and Password

The default username is: admin

The default password is: setup

let me know if you need anything else

3. tigerlady

tigerlady Guest

Thanks, I already uninstalled thinking I had done something wrong. will try the installation again.

4. usbusi

usbusi Guest

same problem here

for some reason admin - setup doesn't work for me - caps lock is off, i've tried admin - admin , admin - (blank) , admin - setup , and with a capital A in Admin on those, and no such luck.

i have installed my license key. but it was only the upgrade key i didn't put in the 6.5 key first. i installed the 7.01 patch before putting in the upgrade key.

usbusi