• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

What is the sender e-mail-address for Plesk forum mail notifications?

jmar83

Regular Pleskian
Hi there :)

I have some issues with SPAM rules (also due to redirections from mail address A to mail address B, somtimes it's a DMARC thing when i know it right?) - because of that i would like to add the sender e-mail-address of Plesk forum notifications to mail SPAM whitelist / contact list.

So - what is the sender address for forum notifications here?

-> I've added *@plesk.com to my SPAM white list / contact list - but that does NOT solve the problem. So i think the sender address must be something like [SENDER]@[SUBDOMAIN].plesk.com or similar...!?

And, additional to adding *@plesk.com in my SPAM whitelist / contacts list, i also added some custom "SIEVE code":

Code:
if address :matches "From" "*plesk.com" {
  fileinto "INBOX";
  stop;
}

But i NEVER got mail notifications from here...(???)

Thank you very very much for your feedback(s)... :)

My Plesk forum notifications settings are as follows... i can't see any problems here... so it's not a forum account configuration issue i.m.o.

plesk-forum-mail-notifications.jpg

Hi,

The sender address is:

Code:

But I guess you should enable the Push notifications if you want updates via mail.

If you choose to watch a thread your not part of, you can change the options:

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 13.46.29.png

Thank you very much for your feedback.

That's really really strange - both (SPAM whitelist / contact AND SIEVE code rule) should match to it!!

Contact entry:
*@plesk.com

SIEVE code:

Code:
if address :matches "From" "*plesk.com" {
  fileinto "INBOX";
  stop;
}

Now i will try it with that "push" thing.... :) - thx again!!

Let's talk about it next week after you've turned off the notifications again because your mailbox got flooded with notifications ;)

Back