• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question What is your Experience with Litespeed Webserver on Plesk?

lanix343

Basic Pleskian
Hey Pleskians,

I've been thinking about switching to Litespeed Enterprise for my Webserver. I tested it with the Plesk extension and I've been getting major performance improvements across all sites.

I'm interested to hear what your opinion and exprience with LS is.

Best,
Thomas

I wonder what you expect from Litespeed web server? Why does a default Nginx web server, for example, seem to you to be the worst option?

Hey Pleskians,

I've been thinking about switching to Litespeed Enterprise for my Webserver. I tested it with the Plesk extension and I've been getting major performance improvements across all sites.

I'm interested to hear what your opinion and exprience with LS is.

Best,
Thomas
We have all our servers with plesk an litespeed, @IgorG , performance are very better than nginx/apache and include that nginx only, just try it with lscache and you will see the diference! The bad thing is that it's not free, but in our case, we have buy our licence directly

Oh yes, it absolutely destroys apache nginx performance wise. Especially when it comes to uncached TTFB and wordpress backend speed.

Back