• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question What is your opinion on the upcuming Domain Card look and feel?

Peter Debik

Community Manager until 3/2024
Plesk Team
Server operating system version
All operating systems
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.x
Hello Pleskians,
after many tests and long research we came up with a new Plesk look and feel for the "Domain Card". These changes will be implemented soon. We would like to gather a final feedback. If you have something to say about it, here is your chance.
Thanks in advance!

plesk-domain-card-light-theme.png
plesk-domain-card-dark-theme.png

Looks a bit amateur and dated (with the rounded borders around icons), more of a step back than progression. The existing grey mini icons are much simpler and look more sleek.

Will this look only apply to Customer Views?

Will Server Administrator views remain the same? (I'm hoping they will be left unchanged or have the option to revert to current styling).

Looks a bit amateur and dated (with the rounded borders around icons), more of a step back than progression. The existing grey mini icons are much simpler and look more sleek.

Will this look only apply to Customer Views?

Will Server Administrator views remain the same? (I'm hoping they will be left unchanged or have the option to revert to current styling).
I agree. I'm familiar with the current design and can make changes quickly/implement requirements.

Love the comeback of colors! (I do not live in Pleasantville)

I don't get the slim/sleek design mentality of the past couple years, that became more and more minimalistic with every "redesign". (and not just in Plesk, but almost every other software and website out there)
Over time, all these icons got so generic, simplistic and lifeless, that UIs were no longer usable without hovering over every icon and wait for 1-2 seconds till the description showed up, that explained what this icon/button really does...

Back