• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question What really apport g-suite extension?

sebgonzes

Silver Pleskian
Hello

I am reviewing the g-suite extension but really don't understand what apport have to connect it to plesk panel... What are the benefit of this ext? What are the diferences between buy it in google directly? All screenshot seem directly google screenshots...

There are three benefits of Plesk G-suite extension:
  1. We have chipper price
  2. You can easily create an account directly from Plesk
  3. You can forward all your email for Plesk domain mailbox to Gmail account just one button click

There are three benefits of Plesk G-suite extension:
  1. We have chipper price
  2. You can easily create an account directly from Plesk
  3. You can forward all your email for Plesk domain mailbox to Gmail account just one button click

1. You still loose money in most cases. Plesk only offer 1 seat, 5 seat, 10 seat, etc. If you start using it and your first client uses 3 seats, you need to buy 5 seat license > you loose money, even as your 5USD/seat is cheaper then the official 6USD of Google. You then get another client using it requiring 4 seats. So you actually use 7 seats but have to pay Plesk for 10 seats > You loose money.

Maybe I'm missing something; but to me Plesks pricing structure at the low end of usage is prohibitive.
Up to 15, or even 20, allow to buy for use per seat, not bundled.

G Suite 1.0.2 update 30 June 2020 is supposed to sort out some issues:

- When a trial period ends, seats are now counted correctly. (EXTPLESK-1959, EXTPLESK-1890, EXTPLESK-1920)
- G Suite licenses are now displayed correctly in the customer account after verification. (EXTPLESK-1921)

However the counting of licenses still is a problem:

in domains: 2 of 5 used.
1593891332338.png

and in domains: 3 of 5 used.
1593891470644.png

but I'm sure we'll eventually get there. Will reactivate a support ticket a third time.

Back