• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue what should I do, Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

ict@instrum

New Pleskian
I get this email every day....................

This is the mail system at host instrum-vps-basic.local.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<[email protected]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.94] said: 554

30 Sorry, your message to [email protected] cannot be delivered. This

mailbox is disabled (554.30). (in reply to end of DATA command)
This is the mail system at host instrum-vps-basic.local.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.
The mail system
<[email protected]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for

name=catalinx.org type=AAAA: Host not found

1) [email protected] cannot receive any emails, because the mailbox has been disabled.
2) [email protected] cannot receive any emails, because the domain name does not exist.
If you don't want to receive undelivered-notices, quit sending emails to these addresses. If you still have mails in the mail queue, empty the queue.

Thank you for writing about it. I have the same issue and I get this similar main quite often as well. I just don't know what to do to fix it :cool:

Back