• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

What you see, what you get?

StudioP5

New Pleskian
Because there is sadly not a preview while building the website, I do not now if the visible "dotted"lines around the "table" are also visible when publishing...
The dotted lines are white on a black background and black dotted lines on a white background. Do the lines dissapeare?
Thanks. Paul.

Hello Paul,

Welcome to the forum!

I guess you are using the table editing options in Web Presence Builder's editor? If so, what parameters did you select there in order to create the dotted line?

Hello Paul,
Welcome to the forum!
I guess you are using the table editing options in Web Presence Builder's editor? If so, what parameters did you select there in order to create the dotted line?
Hi dave-ha,
thanks for youre welcome and advice! It (was) is indeed the settings from the parameters...
For a "Adobe-user" is it not always easy to now the structure of a "webbuilding". Probably I need this forum more often...

Back