• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved What's the correct way to modify server.conf?

raytracy

Basic Pleskian
I have to modify /etc/httpd/conf/plesk.conf.d/server.conf to change the LogFormat per customization requirement.

But I found this file warn me DO NOT MODIFY it at beginning lines due to all changes will be lost as next time the file is generated.

I would like to know where can I place my customized LogFormat directive without overwritten by conf regeneration? (both of global and individual site)

Hi raytracy,

the webserver configuration templates are located at "/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates", while all the DEFAULT ones are inside the folder "default" and your "custom" folder contain your own, unique templates. :)

A find command like for example:
Code:
find /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates -type f -name "*.php" -exec grep --color -Hni "LogFormat" {} \;
... will list the depending coding and therefore the corresponding *.php - files, where "LogFormat" - configuratons is being done for your apache webserver.

If you desire to use your own, unique webserver configuration templates, you should have a look at the official Plesk documentation:

Back