• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

When I open File Manager, I get "Operation failed" error.

D

Donaldson

I tried following the instructions exactly described here:

http://kb.parallels.com/en/6649

When I tried the first time, the username I had for the site did not even exist. I re-created the username in Panel, entered all the commands again - and it found it! I ran the NET command, it worked.

I went back into the File Manager, and it still game the same error:

FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to logon user (servername\username): (1326) Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: FileManagerUIPointer.php:182
FileManagerUIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
1: client.domain.hosting.file-manager.php:87
plesk__client__domain__hosting__file_manager->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
2: UIPointer.php:600
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
3: plesk.php:50

I tried it a third time with a different username. It worked, but the same error occurred.

I changed it back to the original username, performed the commands again, rebooted the server - and nothing.

Do anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Using version 10.4
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1

can you login to FTP with that user? The password doesnt have a space or something at the end of it right?

maybe try and update the sql password manually to what you have reset the password to?
Something like this maybe?

"%plesk_bin%"\dbclient --direct-sql --sql="update a Set Password='PASSWORD' from accounts a inner join sys_users su on a.id=su.account_id where su.login='USER'"

Back