• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

When?

Hello Andrey,

we need to switch boxes before the release date of PMM on 29th January.

Can you please give us access to the latest version of PMM?

Thanks a lot and best regards
Thomas

Hello, Thomas.
Please look at your PM box.

It is now FEB 1st and some days away from JAN29th....?

An update on the ETA of the 8.3 Migration Manager would be nice.....

Hello, please read the thread more closely.

PMM for Plesk 8.3 for Windows ETA is on 7 february 2008.

Everyone who whishes to be migrated to Plesk 8.3 for Windows before PMM release please reply into this thread or contact with me. We will examine your request and arrange further actions.

Thanks.

Its 08. Februar now and we need to migrate some servers :(

Gentlemen,

Plesk 8.3 for Windows Migration Manager RC is under acceptance testing now. I hope it will be completed on Monday, 11 February. Unfortunately PMM requires Plesk 8.3 for Windows Update installed to work correctly. So please wait a little when the release tests for Plesk Update are finished. I hope it will be on the next week. When it is done, PMM and Plesk Update will be released together.

Thanks.

Hi, can you send me a copy (hopefull very soon). I need to migrate Plesk from Server 1, to a complete new server.

Both run Plesk 8.3, but server 1 runs Windows 2003 and the other one Windows 2008 Standard)

Badly need of PMM8.3

We are planning to migrate our windows plesk 7.5 to 8.3 within this week. Can you please shed some lights on the tool lauch or is there any manual process that we can proceed to migrate??

Help me.

This time I read the thread carefully and still I don´t see that Andreev has updated the ETA of the 8.3 migrations utility...?

Last ETA was FEB 11th 2008 and now we have FEB 19th 2008...?

What´s the new ETA?

Gentlemen,

Unfortunately PMM 8.3 depends on Plesk 8.3.0.1 Update (you will need to install it to use PMM) which is in testing stage and expected for a week.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the patience.

Hi Andrey

What us the status of the PMM? Is it available somewhere for download?

I could certainly use it right now!!

Thanks
Glenn

I'm looking forward to using the PMM to a test migration from Plesk 8.x for Linux to Plesk 8.3 for Windows 2008.

Back