• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

When?

H

hansenc

When will this be out? I can't seem to do a backup and restore from my 8.2 box to an 8.3 server and really need to get off this older box.

I too need the Plesk 8.3 Migration Manager as soon as possible to migrate BIND data. Any news on the expected release date?

I really thought someone would of responded to this thread by now.

Hello.
PMM for Plesk 8.3 for Windows release is scheduled to 29 January 2008.
The new supported features are migration agents for Helm4, cPanel11, Ensim for Linux, FTP migration agent.

Everyone who whishes to be migrated to Plesk 8.3 for Windows before PMM release please reply into this thread or contact with me. We will examine your request and arrange further actions.

Thanks.

Please, I am in need of something to get migrated from 8.2 to 8.3 and a backup and restore isn't working for me. We need to get moved off this server ASAP.

Please answer what is the problem with backup and restore?

Seems the backup is created just fine on my 8.2 box but when it comes to restoring the backup on my 8.3 box is when i run into problems.

I get the following error...

Failed to restore client 'NAME' : String or binary data would be truncated.

I created this thread in the Troubleshooting section of the 8.3 forums.

http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?t=50111

The error message is not clear enough. We need to look at problem server and backup file.
Most likely the issue concerns to Plesk to Plesk migration too because Plesk to Plesk migration agent has common base with Plesk Backup/Restore code.

Andrey-- I sent you a PM and haven't heard anything.

Please respond to my need about the migration tool.

Adam

8.3 migration

Does the PMM let me migrate from linux 8.3 to windows 8.2 or 8.3?

Migration from Helm4 to Plesk 8.3?

Hi,

we want to migrate Helm4 to Plesk 8.3 / Expand.
Will this be fully supported by the Migration Manager?

Is there a beta available yet?

Sebastian

Hi,

we want to migrate Helm4 to Plesk 8.3 / Expand.
Will this be fully supported by the Migration Manager?

Is there a beta available yet?

Sebastian

Hello, Sebastian.
Yes, Plesk 8.3 for Windows Migration Manager will allow you to migrate from Helm4. Unfortunately there is no beta version being public available today. If you are interesting in a soon migration we could offer you to perform required migration operation under control of our development team. Please look at your PM box for a detailed information.
Thanks.

Is there a beta available to PMM.

When will it be released?

Hello.
PMM for Plesk 8.3 for Windows release is rescheduled to 7 february 2008.

Everyone who whishes to be migrated to Plesk 8.3 for Windows before PMM release please reply into this thread or contact with me. We will examine your request and arrange further actions.

Thanks.

Please include me in the migration I need it badly.

Thanks in advance,

Bruce

Need PMM urgently

Hello Andrey,

we need to switch boxes before the release date of PMM on 29th January.

Can you please give us access to the latest version of PMM?

Thanks a lot and best regards
Thomas

Back