• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where are the DUTCH language files for 7.5.2

B

Bert

We purchased 2 licences for Dutch languages addon.
(we have 2 PLESK webservers)

1 server is running Plesk 7 reloaded on freebsd, here is a Dutch language file available, but our other server is a redhat server with Plesk 7.5.2
I cannot find any DUTCH language file for this server, also we which to upgrade our freebsd server to 7.5.2 (version is released) but then we do not have the Dutch language anymore.

Until now we are everytime very disapointed in sw-soft when we are speaking about updates.
For FreeBSD we have to wait a VERY long time until a patch is released, this is until now eacht time the case a new version is released of Plesk.
And again the udpate is released but no language files, we order licence they say nothing that they are not available, cash the money and that's it.
It's a shame how they treath there customers....

Dear Bert,

You will explode when I tell you something...

When you have a look at http://www.sw-soft.com/en/products/plesk75reloaded/demo/ and login as admin there, you will see that the Plesk Demo site has an installed version of the dutch language pack (Plesk 7.5) !!!

Otherwise they don't provide to download this package and when I ask by e-mail, I got the response that it is in developement. I don't understand that other languages must wait months for their version and deal with bugs.

I have upgraded to Plesk 7.5 because of the bugs, but my customers won't wait another month for their language pack. Also before 7.5 I could modify the language file myself so they had the icon decribtions in dutch before it was released, but since 7.5 I cannot modify it anymore because it locks Plesk completely, why I don't know.

Regards

Bart

thanks Bartje3 for this link... it seems that all new items of Plesk 7.5 are not translated yet. Guess they just modified the 7.1.x version to work with 7.5 and are still in the process of translating.

Back