• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Where are the E-Mail groups gone?

M

moonlight

After upgrading to Plesk 10.0.1 I missed the E-Mail groups. It was very helpfull to add and remove existing mail users via a simple checkbox from a E-Mail list to the groups. This feature looks as it it is moved out and I didn't found any noticed about that. Was it forgotten to add this feature to this version?

Use forwarding to a email account is not a good solution at this point, also the Mailing lists didn't consider to grouping.

Regards

Matthias

I'm also have the problem. looking for mail group in 10.0. by use the forwarding, some mail server allow limit number of forward address per e-mail address. and most of mail server provide mail group feature. Why the control panel drop support of this feature?

it not good to answer the customer when they need to create the group of 50 recipients, and for example in icewarp 10.2 allow me to add up to 10 forward recipients. (may be the default value, but I cannot find the way to change the limit)

today, we answer by create the mailbox name you wish and forwarding to 5 container mailbox then create 5 container mailbox each have 10 recipients. so bad.,

I'm using version 10.0.1, but the document of latest version (10.2) still have no information about this feature.

Please consider to bring this feature back soon.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back