• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Where are the files stored when the backup is downloaded?

Hello, I want to download the backup files from my server. These are about 45GB in size. Unfortunately, the download in Firefox always stops after about half.

Now I wonder where are these files on the server so that I can download them manually?

According to the manual, it should be / tmp or the location that I defined in dumps.conf as dump_tmp_d (also / tmp). In the / tmp directory of all dimgs are the 45GB files for downloading, but only separate tgz files.

I am looking for these files: backup_info_1912140114.xml.tar, the locate cmd does not fine it.

Does anyone know where the files for the download are actually stored on the server?

Back