• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where are thosed pachtes?

It seems e-mail could not be sent because of this error:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: DNS Error: DNS server returned answer with no data

Could you provide me with other e-mail, so I could send you the patch?

The thing is that this patch was not released officially and can not be accessed on SWsoft site. This patch is scope of patches for issues which were already found and resolved since 4.0.0 release. Some of these fixes are available in KB articles: http://kb.swsoft.com. I have tested this patch on my server and already sent it to different customers which confirmed that patch does work.
Patch contains different scope of resolved issues: modules issues (mostly fixes for Eshop module), publishing improvements and so on. It is suggested to install this patch to avoid known issue in future before official update release for version 4.0.0.
I have sent this patch to your e-mail address. Please check it and let me know how everything goes.

Patch

Hi Dmitry,

my email is now OK, you can email me the patch please.

Thks!

I installed it but no improvement. I sent you by email the printscreen that shows the eshop icon being grey. Customer says that if he deletes the shop and creates it again then it works fine again (of course all items must be created new)

I want to understand what happens, this is not the first time. Can you hlep to fix this?

NB: mail sent to fr******@gmail.com

Regards

As I can see from the picture, Eshop page was hidden from site map structure. Each page can be shown in site's structure or not. You can hide page on 'Edit' step. Just un-check 'Show this page in site map' in the left bottom corner. To show page back in site map you need to check this settings back and save changes.
Check it up and let me know how everything goes.

you are absolutely right,that was the problem,sorry about that and thks!

Best Regards,

Back