• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Where do I find a plesk pro?

Hi,

For 10 years I've been the webmaster of my mom's non-profit's website; it didn't require much knowledge beyond basic hosting and design/coding for a long time, but a couple of years ago the site gained in popularity so much that it was constantly crashing and i had to upgrade the hosting to a virtual server. The problem is that I know very little about server maintenance and the deep entrails of the control panel, and I run into issues that leave me stomped (sometimes big bad ones like hackers). I searched for someone who could provide support and maintenance on a freelance basis for a long time but I don't even know WHERE to look. Anybody can point me in the right direction? I just need to find a nice trustworthy person who knows plesk and parallels and all that server stuff to help us a couple of hours per month. Many thanks in advance!

PS: it's quite urgent as I seem to have done something wrong and I'm now getting an error message when I try to log into Plesk - LOL.

Upwork is one such platform which I use occasionally to provide services.

I hope that your Plesk has a valid license. In this case, you can always apply for technical support to the company who sold it to you. To your service provider or directly to Plesk Support Team. In the end, you can always ask a question in this forum and the community will help you.

Back