1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Where is DNS for each domain?

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by 105547111, Dec 10, 2008.

1. 105547111

105547111 Silver Pleskian

30%
    Where is DNS for each domain? [solved]

I can see a server wide DNS for templates, but where is the actual DNS settings for each domain to add / edit / remove entries?

2. 105547111

105547111 Silver Pleskian

30%
    Found it its a pull down in the domain screen "Web Site group title menu"

3. brandonp

brandonp Guest

Wasn't Easy to Find

This needs something to make it more intuitive. I think putting an actual 'DNS Settings' button in the Web Site Section would be more intuitive.

But if they don't want to do that, then they need to make it more apparent that there are more options under the drop down arrow. Like instead of just having a down arrow, they should have an image icon that says ' more ' in it (or any indication that the are additional options under the down arrow).

Brandon Petersen

4. TerryM

TerryM Regular Pleskian

Totally agreed, as many seem to have problems finding these additional options. Even took ourselves ages to work that out lmao.