• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Where is it?

C

Chad Ohman

Guest
Hi there,

I just installed Plesk 8.1 onto a Ubuntu 6.06 server. I cannot find the Migration Manager for the life of me. Where is it located in Plesk? If it's not installed, where can I find a download link?

Thanks
 
I have resolved this issue on my own. Yay. :)

Here's what I did:
1. Run the PSA Installer you used to install Plesk in the beginning.
2. Follow the pages until you get to the package selection.
3. Select the packages you want by typing it's number and pressing return (enter). In this case, the lucky number is 21.
4. Confirm by following the pages until it starts installing.
5. The Plesk installer will automagically download and install the packages it requires and you will be set.
6. Log into Plesk and click on your Server tab.

Congratulations. You've done it.

I hope this helps you!
 
And the second (more convenient) way :))

open Plesk control Panel:
go to server -> updater.

Here you can choose you current Plesk version, click on it, then check item "Plesk migration manager" and click Install Button.
 
Back
Top