• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Where is my php.ini in subdomain? (Nginx)

jaumealcantarago

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.56 Update #3
Hello everyone, I am very new to server management and I am quite lost.
I hired a VPS to be able to host software for my clients and attach a domain of which I have generated a subdomain, right here I have loaded my Symfony 5 project, to be able to do the doctrine (It is a generator of entities in the DB) I need to access the file php.ini to enable the pdo_mysql extension.
In the general Plesk panel I have already put version 7.4 of PHP and I have touched the php.ini but I understand that it does not affect my subdomain, I am quite lost as I say.

I would greatly appreciate some help

all the best

Hi

Plesk extensions are enabled globally, are you sure pdo is enabled ?

You can add extension from plesk panel How to enable/disable PHP extensions in Plesk? - Support Cases from Plesk Knowledge Base

Please check phpinfo(); and see if you not have any orther problem

You cant not edit php.ini for domain manually, plesk will overwrite your changes, but you can add aditional php directives to your domains under PHP configuration for that domain in " aditional php directives"

Back