• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where is the documentation for CLI?

E

eara01

I've seen several people recommending command line commands (websrvmgr --vhost-...etc.)...and they work.

I've also looked for the documentation for these commands so I know what they're doing.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

(as fun as the trial-and-error approach is...not very conducive to good customer-relations)

Thanks...but...unfortunately for me, those are more 'normal routine type' commands.

I'm interested in websrvmng.exe, ftpmng.exe and the other 'repair' type utilities that people are using in the 'when things go wrong' situations.

Any other leads?

edit: I saw the --help option, I'm hoping there's something a little more helpful that explains what each command/option does rather than the simple listing that the --help option gives.

Unfortunatelly there is a lack of such type of documentation. Our technical writers team are working hard to cover this, but because oа great number of features, that Plesk contains, all docs are very brief. We hope sooner or later this situation will be fixed and each Plesk's file will be described.

Back