• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where the *** is pleskbackup for 8.2.1?

R

Richard Pini

Forgive me if this question is infuriatingly elementary but I am at wit's end. I've been using 8.2.0 for a long while, just updated to 8.2.1 by the tech guys at my server company. But it still does not contain/include the backup function. Apparently pleskbackup and pleskrestore just aren't where they should be, in order for me to run backups. I went to the download section of the Parallels site, and see backup utility downloads for 8.1 and earlier, but beyond that I have no idea how to get backup functionality into my control panel.

Can anyone help, please? I am not a wizard but would have thought it would be easier than this! Thanks in advance.

Not sure about 8.2, but in 8.6 under General on upper left side, you click 'domains' and then click the domain name. You then see 'backup' amongst the various possiblities under Domain at the top.

Back