1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Where to upload tomcat .war files?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by joelmoss, Jul 18, 2004.

1. joelmoss

joelmoss Guest

I know you can upload the tomcat .war files via Plesk, but my client has some very large war files - up to 50MB. This would take ages via http upload via Plesk and I don't really want to increase the max_upload_limit in Plesk's PHP.

So can my client just upload the war file via FTP? If som, where should be uploaded to?

2. atinoco

atinoco Guest

I am experincing some problems also.

I am trying to use the tomcat addon for the 1st time, I am trying to enagle a .war file that's 5 mb, when i try to add it to the tomcat apps list, it looks like it's uploading it, but then i get a blank screen, no errors at all.

i just tried with a 100k .war test file and it works great, not sure what's going on, since i just get a blank screen.

did you experience any problems like this one?

-Andres Tinoco