1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Which distro's wil be dropped?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by RobertS, Nov 25, 2005.

1. RobertS

RobertS Guest

I read somewhere that SW-soft will drop some distro's for support in teh near future.
    They will not release updates anymore for the dropped distro's.

Now I have to install a new clean server and I want to know which distro's will be dropped, sadly I cannot find anywhere where I read this.

I now starting to doubt if this is true or not.

Does anyone know if this is really true, if so do you have a link where I can verify or look up the distro's which are dropped?

2. brucew

brucew Guest

From an email senton August 9:

3. RobertS

RobertS Guest

Yes that is the message I have read, is it also somewhere listed on the sw-soft site?

4. brucew

brucew Guest

An email from SW-Soft is good enough for me. But you may want to phone or email them for confirmation.

5. RobertS

RobertS Guest

I read this somewhere but not by mail.
    I was curios where I had read this, that is why I asked if this was alos published somewhere.
    But thanks for the reply, I started to doubt if I really had read this, but your reply is exactly the message I have read, so I am not loosing my mind :D

6. Farsus

Farsus Basic Pleskian

It might be this you have seen ;)
    Its here Locatet under Requirments