• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue WHMCS module create issue

xonoshostjack

New Pleskian
Hello,

I'm currently having an issue executing the 'create' module process as it's returning with this error:
lDotZW3.png

Module Settings:
OaGpnaR.png

There is 6 unused IPv4 dedicated IPs in Tools & Settings > IP Addresses and I'm not really sure what the issue is. I've tried researching it but I cannot find either an answered thread or anything relating to this issue so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Version Information:
Plesk: Plesk Obsidian v18.0.37_build1800210716.08 os_CentOS 7
WHMCS: 8.2.1-release.1

If you need anymore information, please feel free to let me know. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Jack

Could be an error due to the password police of Plesk. Make sure the password which is generated by WHMCS is strong and long enough for the password policy of Plesk. You can force WHMCS to do so by using a hook from here: GitHub - Katamaze/WHMCS-Action-Hook-Factory: Free collection of Action Hooks, Reports and Modules to perfect your WHMCS
Hello @hansitheking,

Thank you for your response to my thread and apologies for the delayed response, I have just got back from holiday. It seems no matter what password policy I select, the error consists - I'm really not sure what is causing it, I'm pulling my hair out haha.

Kind Regards,
Jack

Back