• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Who / How should I contact for support?

beetleboy62

New Pleskian
Hi,

I had login screen blank/white issue and tried to submit request for support.

To get the support ticket, when I typed my Plesk Key#, the following message appeared :

"We detected that Operating System on your server reached End of life.
Consider upgrading or migrating it to the supported version using our guidelines.
Alternatively you can receive support by activating Extended Lifecycle Support subscription which is free until August 1, 2024"

My OS is CentOS 7. I did not aware of that "until August 1, 2024".

Now I have no way to even submit the support ticket.
It would be appreciated if anyone could let me know who / how should I contact for support.
Thank you very much.
Cliff

Hello, there. We are sorry to hear about the inconvenient situation. The issue is caused because CentOS 7 has indeed reached its EOL and in order to continue using it Extended Life Cycle Support is required. Our team has considered the possible necessity of ELS, hence, they created the "TuxCare Extended Lifecycle Support" extension.
In case, you need assistance obtaining the extension, please do get in touch with the Plesk Customer Support team using the Contact form on our main website:

- Contact Us

They will be more than glad to assist further.

Back