• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No technical support available for AlmaLinux 9

Kaspar

API expert
Plesk Guru
Username:

TITLE

No technical support available for AlmaLinux 9

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

AlmaLinux 9.0
Plesk 18.0.48

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

If I submit a ticket to Plesk support about an issue on a server running AlmaLinux 9.0, I get the following reply.

This is an automated response letting you know that Plesk Support Team does not provide support for operating systems that reached the end of life.
We detected that Operating System AlmaLinux 9.0 on your server reached end-of-life: Plesk Lifecycle Policy.

Plesk does not accept support requests and will not issue software patches for servers with operating systems that are not listed on the page Plesk Lifecycle Policy, or if their Vendor Termination Date is past due. We recommend using Plesk Migrator to move your websites to up-to-date operating system with Plesk. Please refer to Plesk migration guide:

[...]

Which I am sure must be an oversight with the new OS support for AlmaLinux 9 ;)

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Submit ticket to Plesk support from/about a server running AlmaLinux 9.

ACTUAL RESULT

No support

EXPECTED RESULT

Get support

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Confirm bug

Last edited:
@Kaspar yes, the issue is on our Support Team side. I have reported to the responsible persons.
You could just reply to the last email (ticket) to reopen it, and Plesk Support Team will provide the support.
Thank you.

Back