• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Who use php mail fonction!

X

[XF]

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

Here is the problem.

I've got a serious problem of spam on my server. I've got more than 200 hosting account on my Plesk and someone use form to send SPAM. I dont know who or the domain in trouble. I think it's a spam robot use a security hole in form to send alot on spam.

Now, my server are listed in a lot of Blacklist and i dont know how to resolved it.

I see there is a way to LOG all form send in my server. Where is the form in server and other information but i dont know how to apply this method on Plesk 9.5.

Can someone help me?

I've got this problem for more than 6 month and i'm very sad about this. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
i already have the same problem, i needed to look into the ALL logs to find the problem, or look for the apachelog what is the file that is running for a long time.

I would like to know how only permit the mail function if the client inform the user and password to authenticate, like the smtp, to send it´s necessary to inform user and password to send, so i can limit this send and saw who is send, and what is send.

Thanks

Back