• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Why are so slow?

caygri

New Pleskian
Hello,

lately all server with plesk are slow. I don't know how handle ma I'm a small web agency who develop site in wordpress and prestashop.
I buy always dedicated server and normal vps.
The sites are not so big but really there is no different between vps and dedicated server with plesk! And i test same site. how is possible?

What is the bad habit?

My site develop?
Server provider?
Plesk?

> vps and dedicated server with plesk

Contrary to a lot of marketing ****, the speed of your site on a VPS and Dedi will be very close (assuming equal underlying stack + HW, low resource contention).

PHP runs on one thread. Your thread doesn't get any faster by throwing more cores at it (if anything it gets slower). Yes, you have the HV overhead on a VPS, but that tends to be negligible. Your server and/or website are probably poorly optimized.

A slow computer is often caused by too many programs running simultaneously, taking up processing power and reducing the PC's performance. ... Click the CPU, Memory, and Disk headers to sort the programs that are running on your computer by how much of your computer's resources they are taking.
tellpopeyes.com

How often this happens?
because I`m not sure now if the problem is because of the Plesk only..
How often does what happen?

Plesk is a LAMP stack. There's not going to be a crazy difference between other LAMP stacks if configured well

Back