• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Why is it so hard to find a Plesk Linux host provider?

EleanorWyatt

New Pleskian
I've been looking to switch to Plesk for quite some time as I find their newer versions to be very user friendly and easier for me to work in for day to day tasks. However, I feel like there is a definite lack of Plesk hosting providers, especially for Linux without getting a VPS to install it myself. Are there any good providers that someone could recommend?omegle xender

Last edited:
The "industry standard" is cPanel, so that's what your typical shared hosting provider is going with. Plesk is primarily used either because of price, or a specific niche use case. I detest cPanel and working with cPanel, and making any changes that would be necessary would be a royal PITA which is why we went with Plesk - but that's not your typical use case.

General recommendations are very hard because everyone's needs are different and unique and responses will widely vary.

Back