• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Why pay swsoft

L

Lindsay@

I have waited 28 hours to get fixed bind9 in debian they have been working on the case for 4 minutes.
I couldnt set it to urgent eighter as i dont get access to plesk panel.
Hope i never have to get in touch with support in the future

Does swsoft ignore customers that have paid for install and support?
What is this for a company?

I have had the same issue. I've submitted two tickets since we purachsed Plesk 9. They both sat for days, I had to call to get someone to look at them. It's very frustrationg. I also find it annoying that you basically have to pay to submit bugs to them, as they assume you're doing it wrong and say it's a support issue when you contact them.

But i must admit that i met some nice people on swsoft that solved my nameservers as domainname.com has slave nameservers and i was using the default nameservers.So you meet different people in swsoft as in daily life, some helpful and some not. I hope there will be an update so we can fix the problems we all have had with this update to 9.0.

same problems ;-)
im paying third party people for supporty my plesk :)

i dont wanna upgrade to 9.01, i beleave that i will met to many new problems , since im not ready getting down my server and my clients, it would be better to stay on 8.6

yes don't you love it!

You pay for the software, you update, it's full of bugs you pay.

You can simply sit back, and hope the next update fixes your issue.

I think it's wrong. If it's something you broke or a issue on your server fair enough.

I think when it's a bug in their software you get your ticket reinstated for next time, but can anyone see this happening?

I bet they made more money on plesk 9 tickets than the licensing!

Sad - very.

And one of my tickets is about postfix, it's still segfaulting and my ticket is closed, and can't reopen it! Like hell I will pay one cent more!

Disgraceful!

My company has been experiencing some of the same problems. We had been holding off on updating from Plesk 7.5.4 because none of our clients had requested php5 until recently. We upgraded to 9.0.1 and its been almost 2 weeks and their support has not been able to fully explain how to fix some of the bugs we are experiencing with THEIR conversion program.

We basically paid them to tell us that their tools are broken and that they've documented all the issues we're having and that they have no clue when a patch will be out that will resolve our problems. If there was another control panel out there that I thought was as good as plesk overall I would switch in a heart beat.

This is very frustrating.

I think the whole support ticket system needs addressing!

Seriously but I waste my time with any suggestion :(

I don't think anyone has a problem paying for support when it's something you have done to cause it.

But when it's clearly buggy packages, no charge - simple,

And you pay for a ticket to start, but it's a bug, you get it credited to your account so next time you got a credit and can open a ticket.

But you really expect them to change - I think not worse than bloody Microsoft!

I guess I'm not the only one who thinks the way Parallels deals with their customers is ridiculous. I have the same problem, after an update a payment plugin doesn't work anymore... the only way to get someone at Parallels off their *** and look at the problem is to pay for a ticket!?

Policy has changed. After you purchase a support ticket, if the problem is in plesk and not 'your' issue with config or server issues, the ticket is refunded.

Back