• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wildcard PHP handler removal?

Chris1

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

Before Plesk started providing multiple PHP versions, we added additional PHP handlers using the "php_handler" script pointing to CloudLinux provided PHP binaries. This is so we could the built-in PHP selector instead of the CloudLinux PHP selector.

For some reason during a recent update, extra PHP handlers have been added for the CloudLinux PHP's, I have no idea why??

Is there a way to do a wildcard PHP handler removal? I tried this but it doesn't work:

Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/php_handler --remove -id alt-php*

Does anyone know why all these handlers were added during the last week? It has happened on various servers, not sure if it was something CloudLinux or Plesk did?

I have since disabled all the ones that shouldn't be there one at a time via the Plesk interface. Tick boxes in "PHP Settings" page would make things easier :)

See the attached image, the handlers in the orange box were not there the other day.

Attachments

• php-handlers.jpg
    php-handlers.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 4
  • php-handlers-cli.jpg
    php-handlers-cli.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 3
Back