• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Wildcard PHP handler removal?

Chris1

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

Before Plesk started providing multiple PHP versions, we added additional PHP handlers using the "php_handler" script pointing to CloudLinux provided PHP binaries. This is so we could the built-in PHP selector instead of the CloudLinux PHP selector.

For some reason during a recent update, extra PHP handlers have been added for the CloudLinux PHP's, I have no idea why??

Is there a way to do a wildcard PHP handler removal? I tried this but it doesn't work:

Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/php_handler --remove -id alt-php*

Does anyone know why all these handlers were added during the last week? It has happened on various servers, not sure if it was something CloudLinux or Plesk did?

I have since disabled all the ones that shouldn't be there one at a time via the Plesk interface. Tick boxes in "PHP Settings" page would make things easier :)

See the attached image, the handlers in the orange box were not there the other day.

Attachments

• php-handlers.jpg
    php-handlers.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 4
  • php-handlers-cli.jpg
    php-handlers-cli.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 3
Back