• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Windows 2003 + Plesk 6.5 Service Unavailable Problem

A

Adem

Hello,
I have hired a server a few days ago and it has Windows 2003 Web Server also it has Plesk 6.5 installed aswell.

I got the updates for plesk and installed them but after i installed them i cant connect to my servers internal ip address and to the sites on the server. i allways get a message which says ("Service Unavalible")

In my server now only the entrance port for plesk control panel and the plesk control panel itself is working in normal.

When i opened the ISS i viewed that "PSASystemAppPool" which is in "Application Pools" is stopped. When i start it nothing changes after the first reset i stops itself again. And allways im seeing the "Service Unavalible" message.

How can i fix this problem and please help me for this situation.

Thank You.

Ditto. Did the same thing last night on my server with the same results.

I received the same problem even with using Plesk 7.

I managed to resolve this before but then forgot how I did it - :(

However, happened again today and the only solution I had was to delete the domain in particular and then to re-add it.

Try some searches on google.

Service Prob

last month i have setup my windows 2003 server with plesk 6.5, i m having sam e prob with ftp "service is currenty unavilabel". i cant understand this because its happend again n again, whenever this happend i restart the FTP and WPW (Web publishing wizard) service n ftp working fi9 but after some time its again unavailabel.

is there any solution to fix this out.

Back