• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Windows Onyx Web Interface Installer Failing - "No Products for your Operating System"

Hi all! :) Brand new to Plesk here -- actually, trying to install it on Windows for the first time (as part of the trial).

Long story short: when I run "plesk-installer.exe --web-interface", it works, I log on with my Windows account credentials, but then I see the error:

"There are no products for your operating system ( 'Microsoft' 'Windows-workstation' '6.2' 'x86_64' ) available from the selected source."

The "Install or Upgrade Product" link is disabled. When I click the link to try another source, I'm simply using the default "Official Plesk Updates Server".

My Google Fu is weak, but I'm having trouble finding others with this error. Is this a common issue on Windows installs or something funky?

Any ideas on what I might be able to do to correct the installer are appreciated.

Back