• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Windows Plesk 11.5.xx showing Microsoft SQL database quota as 0 MB

BaijuM

New Pleskian
Hi,

In my 2 windows server running plesk 11.5.30, the MSSQL database quota is not calculating. It is showing 0 MB as database usage.

Is there any solution for this.

mssql-quota-problem.jpg

Baiju
TVMSERVER

Hi Igor,
I am having the same problem. Thank you for posting the fixed binary. I have replaced the statistics_collector.exe binary - now, how can I force it to recalculate?
I have tried;

C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe --calculate-all
and
C:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics_collector.exe

But the disk usage stil shows as '0'.
thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Nick

Just run DailyMantenance script in Scheduler manually or wait upcoming MU - fix for this problem will be included there.

Just run DailyMantenance script in Scheduler manually or wait upcoming MU - fix for this problem will be included there.

Thanks for the advice Igor.
I have run the 'Daily script task' Scheduled task from within Plesk, which completed successfully.
However, The Disk Space Usage for the domain still shows 0b, dispite there being 800MB of SQL databases.
As we currently sell our services based on hard disk space usage, we need a solution/workaround to this issue in advance of the MU solution, otherwise we would be providing hosting with an unlimited disk space allowance, which I'm sure you will agree, is not acceptable!
Any further suggestions will be very welcomed.
Best regards,
Nick

If I correctly understood you have remote MSSQL server? In this case disk space will not be calculated. We have submitted faeture request for adding this possibility (RT #1826025 for your reference).
BTW, mentioned fix is already published in scope of MU#29 - http://kb.parallels.com/119677

Hello,

Can you please let me know the exact environment of yours, is the mssql server setup remotely or it is installed on same server? Also let us know the MSSQl database server version as well.

Dear Igor,

I had replaced the attached statistics_collector.exe file in the server and run the statistics as well as the daily scheduled task. Still the mssql database size is showing as 0 MB only.

My Server is having mssql 2008 and 2012 versions (local only). Database quota for all the accounts are not updating. As this server is a new one, only limited accounts are there. If needed you can login to our server and check yourself.

Baiju.

Back