Windows Problems

W

worldclassis

What is the real scoop with the sitebuilder for windows product. I have paid support for my server and I cannot get the techs to get me there. They dont answer my emails, even the manager who is supposed to handle everything is not answering. It is finally installed properly but wont upload templates. I get a "CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers." It does not seem as if the product is ready or are they just too busy. Would really like to know whats going on. I have customers waining for me to get this running...

without a doubt the shittiest piece of software I've had the unfortune of buying. They know this too, obviously. hence they won't support it.

I had my bank challenge the charge. I suggest the same for
everyone else. You sure as hell aren't going to get support.

I'll be getting Trellix now, and it's a REALLY good site builder. you should consider it.

Still waiting for a successful implementation. Their support has been fairly responsive but 7 weeks later and having given them access to my servers the product is still not working. I have also tried to install it on my Suse Linux plesk install and it doesn't work there either.

I see where you're coming from, but although 7 weeks is better than anyone else I"m seeing gets, it's completely unacceptable.

should have been reading this post before i bought SiteBuilder ! :mad:

Back