• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

woocommerce API error 401 with letsencrypt

Tilen

New Pleskian
When connecting using oauth or basic authentication to woocommerce api using https, I get this

Code:
{
  "code": "woocommerce_rest_cannot_view",
  "message": "Sorry, you cannot list resources.",
  "data": {
   "status": 401
  }
}

Http works fine.

I am using Plesk on digitalocean. Everything seems to be ok with woocommerce system status, certificate, etc.

Server is running on PHP support 7.1.4, fastCGI (served by apache), however on different settings with this, it also doesnt work.

I have tried numerous different configurations etc., nothing. I am out of ideas.

It works fine on http://

Beer on paypal is on me.

Thanks

Hi Tilen,

if you desire to ask general questions about server administration or website administration, or if you desire to discuss non - Plesk - related issues/errors/problems/questions, pls. consider to open a thread at :

=>
Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics

"WooCommerce" offers as well own support at: => Authorize WooCommerce.com

and

"WooCommerce" documentations can be found at: => WooCommerce Docs - Documentation, Reference Materials, and Tutorials for your WooCommerce products

Hi,

So is this now ok or not? :)

I will also contact woocommerce on their support, however this is an issue of Plesk, so I tought here would be a good place to ask.

Thanks

Hi Tilen,

however this is an issue of Plesk
Could you pls. explain, why this should be a Plesk - related issue?
Plesk does not ship the "WooCommerce" wordpress plugin, nor does it configure any possible settings for it. The provided code in your initial post for this thread is as well not from Plesk, it's components or it's extensions. ;)

Maybe is not an issue but the something in configuration, maybe is a woocommerce issue on Plesk, maybe its a Letsencrypt issue, I really dont know. I am not that much of a system admin. I came here in good faith, that I will maybe receive a help, but it seems I can not post to a forum?

Back