• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue WordPress Errors and Redirects

admark

New Pleskian
Im running the latest version of Plesk on Digital Ocean with the latest version of PHP FPM served by Apache.

I have added a domain and installed WordPress (through Plesk).

I get the following errors with it:

1. Randomly I will be in the WordPress admin and when I click on a link the page goes white with just the text "File not found."

If I refresh, the page works again. This happens a lot.

2. When browsing the site, one or more of the css/js/images will fail to load with a ERR_ABORTED 404 error in the console. If I refresh, it goes back to working.

3. Randomly I will get this added onto the url - login_up.php?success_redirect_url=https%3A%2F%2FMYDOMAIN.COM%2F

The htaccess file has this in it (As do a bunch of the other websites hosted through my Plesk install that all seem to work fine, although I think they were installed via a duplicator backup):
# BEGIN WordPress

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# END WordPress

Same issue exactly on my websites. I host on Google Cloud.
I tried to diagnose the issue in many ways, but without success. The issue is repeated on the new sites on my server.

Sites from few months ago were not damaged.

Back