1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Wordpress Installation

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by Paul Rapnikas, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Paul Rapnikas

Paul Rapnikas Guest

I've been uploading Wordpress for clients with a couple of minor issues. When the client logs in as the admin and tries to upload an image, they get an error message that they don't have permission. If I go to the "upload" directory, I can fix the problem if I give the IUSR user Full Permissions. However, I would rather do this through the Plesk Control Panel. I have had situations where I loose the permisisons and have to reset them and I end up losing the setting and clients start to call. Is there a proper way to do this via the Control Panel?

2. prince

prince Regular Pleskian

53%
    you can change permissions from the file manager in you control panel. click on the lock icon corresponding to
    the folder you need permissions changed