• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue WordPress Mod Security Response Body Too Large

backfour94

New Pleskian
I have seen threads discussing error 500 and specifically Mod Security Response Body Too Large, errors. The fixes are for when this happens all the time, or for specific pages.

My issue is that it only seems to happen when I am logged into to Word Press, the same page willo work perfectly ok when not logged in.

I'm guessing that this is caused by a plug in, but I'm hoping others may have resolved the same issue. Thanks

I have seen threads discussing error 500 and specifically Mod Security Response Body Too Large, errors. The fixes are for when this happens all the time, or for specific pages.

My issue is that it only seems to happen when I am logged into to Word Press, the same page willo work perfectly ok when not logged in.

I'm guessing that this is caused by a plug in, but I'm hoping others may have resolved the same issue. Thanks

Google or Forum search would have shown this.

Sorry, I have done manhy searches and haven't found anything, Are you able to point me to an answer?
Hello,

I found a solution in fixing this error above today.

You need to mod_security -

Web Application Firewall​

Custom directives
Then add the following code here

This will fix your problem.

<IfModule mod_security2.c>
SecResponseBodyLimit 546870912
</IfModule>

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-01 223017-plesk.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-01 223017-plesk.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 54