• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue WordPress newbie

MarthaP

New Pleskian
Hello everyone, I've got a little issue, so I hope you could recommend something to me. I've been using WP Rocket plugin with my project, but from last week it just stopped working. The only new thing in those couple of days was a new antivirus system that I installed on my computer. Could it cause the problem?

Maybe you could recommend me any other plugging for cache?

Thank you,
Martha

Last edited:
A good starting point to analyze Wordpress errors is to look into the web server error log. Normally, if a plugin does not work correctly, you will find fatal PHP error entries there, that will point you into the right direction.

For further Wordpress issues I recommend posting them to a Wordpress forum rather than a Plesk forum. Wordpress is independent from Plesk, and plugin errors are most often unrelated to Plesk.

A good starting point to analyze Wordpress errors is to look into the web server error log. Normally, if a plugin does not work correctly, you will find fatal PHP error entries there, that will point you into the right direction.

For further Wordpress issues I recommend posting them to a Wordpress forum rather than a Plesk forum. Wordpress is independent from Plesk, and plugin errors are most often unrelated to Plesk.
Ok thank you, I'll try it this way, and for further questions I'll go to WP forum as you said

Back