• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Wordpress + SpeedKit = Major Cache Issues

jdendrinos

New Pleskian
Hello,

I recently made the switch to Plesk and decided to pay for the SpeedKit boost. However, ever since installing SpeedKit I am having major issues with my website caching incorrectly. If you go to the homepage (NFT Concerts - Own the Show) as a new user it will load. However, if you go to any other page and then back to the home page it will show the plain text {"result":"ok"}.

Looking at the networking tab in Google Chrome, there is a failed fetch request for speed-kit-sw.js:2

This is completely ruining the user experience on my website and no amount of cache refreshing, switching the speed kit on an off again, and clearing all wordpress cache seem to fix it. Occasionally if I swap the homepage, and then swap it back, it will work for a little while but then inevitably it breaks again. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Jimmy

This is completely ruining the user experience on my website and no amount of cache refreshing, switching the speed kit on an off again, and clearing all wordpress cache seem to fix it. Occasionally if I swap the homepage

This plug-in broken my entiere plesk and sites... Really Dangerous to remove it
The poorest plug-in I can see

Back