• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved WordPress Toolkit: Broken Website

Hello,
Could you please provide more information and attach PHPinfo. Thank you
I was tried to put those extensions in cl.selector global_php.ini and modify php.extensions.conflicts in /etc/cl.selector/ then rebuild but its just add one line to php.ini
The good choice for now are put those extensions to Plesk global php.ini in PHP Settings, this will make those extensions available, auto selected and apply for all domain

@SKristich As you are from CloudLinux, i just got a question. In CL documents i have read this: CloudLinux OS components
It's say:
If a list of default modules is absent on the server in the /etc/cl.selector/defaults.cfg file for some alt-PHP version and there is nd_mysqli extension in this version, then on installation/update of the LVE Manager the mysqli extension will be disabled and nd_mysqli extension will be enabled automatically.
So, how i can disable nd_mysqli? I need to remove nd_mysqli.ini right?

@SKristich As you are from CloudLinux, i just got a question. In CL documents i have read this: CloudLinux OS components
It's say:

So, how i can disable nd_mysqli? I need to remove nd_mysqli.ini right?
Hello,
This information in our articles will be useful here

Hello,
Hello,
Thank you! Problem may solved, because mysqlnd enabled in my config, i need to use mysql, mysqli and pdo_mysql combination

But WP Toolkit still throw error notification when updating plugins, themes... I’ll find out the issues and reporting later

put
;extension=mysqli.so
:extension=pdo_mysql

to global_php.ini
then do cagefsctl update, update etc, update global php...

Run plesk repair web -y then go to Plesk PHP settings to enable that two extensions to get WPT worked again, but some time when Plesk update it’s applications, may it do the repair web and you need to enable the extensions by your self! My server some time needed to re enable json and phar too

Hi @MicheleB,

Got some news for you. We've performed extensive investigation of how WordPress Toolkit works under CloudLinux. We've consulted Plesk team and CloudLinux team multiple times to make sure we're correctly assessing the situation.

Based on the investigation results, we have identified two main issues that prevented WPT from working correctly on CloudLinux -- one with CageFS, one with alt-php. Plesk team has already fixed both issues in Plesk Obsidian updates (18.0.27 and 18.0.36). As a result, WordPress Toolkit should now work fine on CloudLinux, if you have both the latest Plesk Obsidian and WordPress Toolkit installed.

I'm sorry it took so long to address these issues, but WordPress Toolkit depends on the underlying platforms (Plesk and CloudLinux) for many things, and investigating issues happening at the junction of 3 different products from different companies is a very time-consuming and difficult process. Not everything can be fixed quickly in WPT itself, unfortunately.

Anyway, everything should work now, and if you happen to find any other issues related to WordPress Toolkit and CloudLinux, please let me know.

Back